Thank your for visiting our adoption blog! Please take a few moments and get to know us by viewing the various posts and pages.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wondering about Miss Minnie

We found this little opossum in our backyard on Sunday.  She was so tiny and cute, so we put her in a cardboard box with an old t-shirt and she snuggled right up and went to sleep for the rest of the evening and night.  I was worried about her because opossums hardly ever come out in the day and she was too little to be away from her momma.  She had to be really hungry to come out of her hiding place!  I took her in to Operation Wildlife the next morning and they showed me that she was a "she" by showing me her little pouch where her babies will live someday.  Too funny!  I've been wondering about her and how she's doing today.  Good luck little Minnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment